Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the services of Sky Blue Purchasing, Developments & Design Limited t/a Sky Blue Education. These Terms and Conditions govern the use of this website and affect your rights and liabilities by law.
Using this website indicates that you accept the Terms and Conditions of Sky Blue Purchasing, Developments & Design Limited t/a Sky Blue Education, the provider of this website, and you are permitted to use this website only on the basis of these terms. If you do not agree to these Terms and conditions, please do not use this website or register for any of the services provided by this website.
We reserve the right to periodically update or revise these Terms and ask that you check regularly for changes. By continuing to use this website you agree to any changes made to these conditions.
Use of this website
Sky Blue Purchasing, Developments & Design Limited t/a Sky Blue Education, the provider of this website, is a limited company registered in England and Wales (registration number 3744873) and our registered office is: C/O Hamiltons, Meriden House, 6 Great Cornbow, Halesowen, West Midlands, B63 3AB.
This website site is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. Sky Blue Purchasing, Developments & Design Limited t/a Sky Blue Education may change or discontinue any services or content contained on this website at any time.
The user shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining any equipment or ancillary services needed to connect to, access or otherwise use this website, including modems, hardware, software, and long distance or local telephone service. We shall not be liable for any telephone or other costs that you incur in connecting to this website.
This website allows you to search for goods and services and contact the companies that provide them. As a convenience, this website sometimes includes links to other web sites or material which are beyond its control. As Sky Blue Purchasing, Developments & Design Limited t/a Sky Blue Education has no control over such sites, we take no responsibility for the availability of such sites and are not liable for the content contained therein.
Sky Blue Purchasing, Developments & Design Limited t/a Sky Blue Education reserves the right to limit your access to certain parts of the site depending on whether you have registered with us.
To register with this website, you must be over eighteen years of age and you must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details.
When you register with this website you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password.
You may not use the website for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice
- Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems
- Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the website
- Breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks
- Interfering or disrupting networks or other sites connected to this website
- Making, transmitting, or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
- Updating or amending your own or someone else's databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists from the information contained on this website.
- Sky Blue Purchasing, Developments & Design Limited t/a Sky Blue Education reserves the right to refuse to post material on this website or to remove material already posted on the site.
The content of this website is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices.
You may not otherwise sell, transfer, modify, copy, transmit, distribute, display, reproduce, publish, licence or create works from the website or otherwise use them for any public or commercial use without our express written consent.
This website is provided without any warranties or guarantees, and users must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet.
Sky Blue Purchasing, Developments & Design Limited t/a Sky Blue Education will not be responsible for any errors or omissions on the site or for any technical problems you may experience with this website. If Sky Blue Purchasing, Developments & Design Limited t/a Sky Blue Education is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the site, we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
- Incompatibility of this website with any of your equipment, software, or telecommunications links
- Any viruses or any other disabling features that affect your use of this website
- Technical problems including errors or interruptions of the site
- Unsuitability, unreliability, or inaccuracy of the site
- Inadequacy of this website to meet your requirements
- Modification or discontinuation of domain names or services owned by Sky Blue Purchasing, Developments & Design Limited t/a Sky Blue Education.
Sky Blue Purchasing, Developments & Design Limited t/a Sky Blue Education will not be liable to any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to this website.
In particular, we are not liable to you for any loss you incur as a result of:
- Using or relying on the website
- Not being able to use the website
- Any mistake, fault, missing information, or virus on the website.
- The theft or destruction of information contained on the website, or the theft of our records, programs, or services
- The purchase of goods, products, services, or information received through or advertised on this website, or any links provided on the site
- The reliance on any information, data, message, or other material which you receive using this website
From time to time, we may email users that have registered with this website with information about changes or additions to the Services, or about any of our related products or services. If you do not wish to receive communications from us please contact us to confirm this.
This website contains listings of numerous companies and businesses. The presence of listings on this website implies no endorsement of the products and services offered. We advise you to make sure you are satisfied with the exact type and nature of goods or services being offered by any organisations you search for using the website. We also recommend that you check the qualifications of people, companies and organisations offering the goods or services. We are not an agent for and do not give guarantees for these organisations or their goods and services.
We will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Sky Blue Purchasing, Developments & Design Limited t/a Sky Blue Education shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its control.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of London. By using the website, you agree that the laws of England and Wales will apply to everything relating to you using the website and you agree to keep to these laws.